Talent Acquisition Consultant (Freelance – Temporary contract ) – Montreal
In order to expand our IT teams in Montreal, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant ( Freelance – Temporary contract) , based in Montreal :
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The person in this role will work hand in hand with the Human Resources Manager and the Hiring Managers in order to understand the business and talent needs to recruit dynamic and high-caliber candidates for our Engineering Teams ( Software Engineer).
– Be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process, including but not limited to: Identifying and sourcing hidden talent, screening applicants, conducting initial interviews, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, producing and extending offers
– Apply various creative sourcing strategies to attract and identify top quality candidates, leveraging social media tools such as LinkedIn
– Ensure all communication with hiring managers on the latest developments in their candidate search
– Act as brand ambassador by ensuring an exceptional experience for all candidates
– Collaborate with key educational institutions and organizations, and build lasting relationships with them to attract and engage qualified, diverse candidates
– Support the HR team with projects to improve the candidate experience and values proposition.
Experience in recruitment, in-house or agency. IT or technology-related experience, a must.
Exceptional presentation skills
Ability to build long-lasting relationships based on our values
Strong ability to work autonomously
Result-oriented with the ability to multitask
Excellent listening and summarizing skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
Good communication skills in English (spoken and written) – French is a plus
The opportunity is available from June – the duration of the mission can be discussed according to your availabilities.
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.