Sales EMEA (Paris – CDI)
We are currently looking for a Sales EMEA in Paris for its current team. This great opportunity consists in :
· Building high trust client’s relationships at C-Levels in order to have a solid pipeline across EMEA and maintain existing clients’ relationship,
· Creating, managing, and converting leads into opportunities and revenues, according to your sales targets,
· Managing complex sales-cycles and develop add-on business,
· Working closely with the teams of the Company (Marketing, Legal, Client Services, Account Management and Finance) to support your sales process,
· Building and promoting strong, long-lasting relationships with partners (data vendors, exchanges, etc.),
· Providing regular feedback from the market to drive product management initiatives.
· Professional experience of 3/5 years as a Sales or Account Management in the capital market industry
· Proven experience in selling complex technology solutions and services to C Level,
· A good understanding of the finance and trading business (Principal, Agency), needs and expectations of the trading desks to support your high-level conversation with key actors (CEO, CFO, CTO, Head of Trading…)
· Result-oriented, you demonstrate passion for our business and constant hunger for challenge and outstanding performance.
· Strong curiosity and willingness to learn with many kinds of profiles in a very demanding technical working environment (fintech, trading, etc.),
· Business acumen and Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French, and ideally another EMEA language
Join a human scale group with strong values and growth perspectives that will reveal all your talent!
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.