Sales & Account Manager (VIE,Dubai)
We are currently looking for a Sales & Account Manager(VIE) based in Dubai to support the growth of Horizon in Middle East.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
• Support the current footprint in ME by strengthening the customer satisfaction and retention of our existing clients:
– Establish and maintain new client contacts according to the sales strategy. Strengthen our current position towards our clients by expanding the scope of our implemented solutions
– Assure the highest level of satisfaction for our client,
– With the help of your privileged client relationship, identify upselling opportunities (solutions, specific components, additional services…)
– Deploy the defined strategy to develop and strengthen client loyalty.
– Ensure that clients requests are processed in the fulfilment of our delivery and satisfaction obligations (SLA, quality, deadline, communication) in coordination with dedicated teams,
– Be the main contact for our clients,
– Manage the administrative contracts and billings monitoring,
– Promote new features, products, and the latest updates to our clients,
– Organize quarterly reviews, visits to our client’s offices, roadmaps presentations etc.,in coordination with the Business Developpement Manager
– Identify improvement in services, offers and additional services to be achieved.
• Contribute actively to the growth of the business in Middle East
– Identify potential clients within area of specialty and execute the sales roadmap in the region. Understand and respond to potential clients’ needs and objectives.
– Manage pipeline and forecasting through proper implementation of company tools to raise awareness of the company’s full range of services to both new clients in the region.
– Contribute to implement corporate, business unit, and sector growth and marketing strategies for the region and successfully target and lead campaigns for expansion into new geographies and new market lines.
– Responsibility will extend from the identification of an opportunity with a new client to the point that the project is successfully running under a dedicated project manager.
– Keep abreast of overall business trends, particularly the current business climate. Follow up in a timely manner on all possible leads.
Skills and Requirements:
• Professional experience of 1-2 years as a Sales or Account Management in the capital market industry
• Experience in selling complex technology solutions and services,
• An understanding of the finance and trading business (Principal, Agency), needs and expectations of the trading desks to support your high-level conversation with key actors (CEO, CFO, CTO, Head of Trading…)
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
• An ability to represent the Company favorably, to develop new clients,
• Strong English Communication skills (oral and written).
• Arabic Communication skills (oral and written)
• Business acumen,Result-oriented, you demonstrate passion for our business and constant hunger for challenge and outstanding performance.
• Strong curiosity and willingness to learn with many kinds of profiles in a very demanding technical working environment (fintech, trading, etc.),
We are looking for autonomous and motivated individuals to become part of our team to contribute to the development of the Middle East .
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.