Junior System and Network Administrator (Alternance) – Paris F/H
We are currently looking for a Junior System and Network Administrator based in Paris, to maintain and optimize our internal and external network and system infrastructure worldwide and to support your colleagues to work reliably, efficiently, effectively and securely. Projects such as the remediation of the network infrastructure, internal security (Pentest) are on the program for the next two years.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
- Provide Help Desk Support to users for the day-to-day operation of employee computers, printers, applications…,
- Provide support level 1 for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems,
- Manage the installation and configuration system/computer for newcomers,
- Integration of the post in the domains, create Active Directory account,
- Make inventory and cabling when needed,
- Work closely with the Admin and System team in Paris.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good problem-solving skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Team spirit,
- English and French speaking.
- Windows (WS 2008/2012/2016) & Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS) operating systems
- Active Directory, GPO, Exchange Office365
- OpenVPN, IPSec VMWare environment (Vcenter 5.0 to 7.0 + ESX Dell)