JAVA Developer (Full Time Position, Hong Kong)
You would like to evolve in the software sector for the financial industry?
You are passionate and aspire to a stimulating career tailored to your ambitions?
Then you will find the following quite interesting!
We are currently recruiting JAVA Developer to join our Hong Kong team.
– Initiate, challenge and propose simplifications of our solutions
– Be integrated in Agile/Scrum organization
– Define and develop our solutions and technical features in collaboration with the Product Owner
– Writing technical specifications and participate in technical design
– Develop in Java on a distributed architecture and multi-threaded environment
– Perform quality control and monitoring: integration, automatic tests, support of QA, write the documentation …)
– Provide Support Level 2 to our customers when needed
– Work closely with other teams : Engineering based in France, Customer Support in Hong Kong across APAC, Key Account Managers and Sales across the Group ( from Montréal to Bangkok) , share best practices
You are graduated from an Engineering School, in Computer Science.
You are fresh graduated and willing to expand your experience in JAVA ideally in financial markets
You are skilled in programming of Java (Java SE 8) and at least two of the associated tools and frameworks (Eclipse/IDEA IntelliJ, JUnit, log4j, Mockito …), and interested for distributed architectures.
A knowledge of Unix/Linux is expected to succeed in the role.
Swing knowledge, Git/SVN, Gradle, Docker, SQL, multi-threading and Jenkins would be very appreciable.
Autonomy, rigor, eager to learn in a passionate world.
You speak fluently English, Cantonese and be able to read Chinese.
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.