IT Project Manager / Client Success Manager (Full Time Position, Bangkok)
We are hiring a Client Success Manager based in Bangkok for the South East Asian Market. Client Success Manager is a key stakeholder at Horizon Software, she/he acts as a link not only between customers and the company but also between various teams, including Sales, Legal, Account Managers, Product Owners, Product Experts, Client Services and Engineering teams.
Your day to day?
- Work closely with Horizon teams to identify gaps & implementation risks in early project phases,
- Write specs / requirements, involve product experts & product owners when needed,
- Gather client requests and manage the workflow of tickets in our tracking tool,
- Follow up: budget, structure, planning, resources,
- Ensures that projects are delivered in respect of deliverables in respect of contract (SLA), budget and quality standard.
Your technical environment?
- An application with multi-processes of several millions of lines in Java for the core of our software,
- An open cross-asset trading platform, including advanced functionalities for market making, flow trading, systematic trading and algo trading.
- Horizon serves both principal and agency trading, helping investment banks and brokers seize trading opportunities through connectivity to more than 150 cash and derivatives exchanges worldwide.
- International clients (HSBC, BEA, ING, Natixis, Euronext, LME …) in a demanding and challenging environment (Capital market, trading,…)
- Deployed on premises or SaaS, alongside with Managed Services
- Specific bricks in Scala through an integrated platform in our software for specific developments,
- Along of some parts of our product, you may find technologies such as React, Kafka, Stack ELK, JMS, REST, Protobuf, … or languages as C, C++,
- An open communication with your team and all the company through Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, Outlook, Stream, …).
Benefits of the role:
- Work in a challenging technical and functional environment (algorithmic trading platforms, low latency, multi-threading, Real-time systems, Trading, Finance, …),
- Integrate a team of highly skilled and talented people,
- A real human team spirit in an international environment,
- Remote friendly,
- A dedicated and tailored onboarding program,
- Well-being & Green oriented company (social climate survey, green initiatives, 360 assessments, no dress code…).
- Graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, with a good understanding of Information Systems and Technology,
- 7 years minimum of experience in Project Management
- Strong interest in finance and Electronic Trading solutions, with the ability to perform Business Analysis
- An expertise in one of the following domains is a plus: Electronic Trading, Pricing, Low Latency, Market Making
- Strong commitment to deliver Service & Satisfaction, including Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Thai, another Asian language would be highly appreciated.
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.