Infrastructure Manager – Hong Kong
Horizon Software recruits in Hong Kong an Infrastructure Manager (W/M):
For the development of our service« SAAS » (Managed Services) : we want to reinforce our dedicated current team.
• Collaborate to the conception and the implementation of the infrastructure to allow our managed service offer to operate and grow (hosting, exchange connectivity, market data, …)
• Deploy the infrastructure internally or with our partners
• Ensure the robustness of the infrastructure through continuous maintenance (upgrades and patches)
• Industrialize the management of the infrastructure by automating most of the housekeeping tasks (Ansible)
• Promote and implement best practices: technological awareness
• Ensure security of the hosted platform
• Good networking skills: Cisco, pfsense, routing, VLAN, DMZ, VNP, … A Cisco CCNA certification is definitely a plus.
• Fluent in Linux system administration (CentOS, scripting)
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL administration
• Experience with Ansible or other configuration management tools
• Eagerness to automate whenever possible and knowledge of scripting languages
• Experience with dealing with a global distributed infrastructure for critical applications where performances and latencies are critical
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Our teams are entitled to remote work 2 days per week.
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.