Infrastructure Manager/SRE – Hong Kong
Horizon Software recruits in Hong Kong an Infrastructure Manager/SRE (M/F):
For the development of our Managed Services : we want to reinforce our dedicated current team.
The Infrastructure Manager / SRE will aim to support projects in their technical components infrastructure, computer production) and maintain in conditions operational the information system.
The main missions will be as follow :
Management of operating activities
• Supervise the entire production.
• Ensure the maintenance in operational conditions of the IS infrastructure.
• Evolve and optimize production infrastructures (new equipment and automation)
Manage production starts and evolutions (applications and infrastructures) :
• Ensure the proper technical functioning of applications in production
• Ensure the robustness of the infrastructure through continuous maintenance (upgrades, patches)
• Monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software or network related incidents and problems
• Guarantee the defined SLA and security to users
Network support and assistance:
• Ensure the proper functioning of computer hardware, peripherals and installed software.
• Able to solve user’s issue and document the solution
• Monitor contractual relations and act as an interface between service providers and the team
• Network Infrastructure including Datacentre, LAN, WAN and Wireless technologies.
• Routing techniques (RIP,OSPF, BGP)
• WAN Technologies – MPLS, ISP, SD-WAN
• Monitoring and support of Data Center connectivity
• Monitoring and support of site connectivity in Europe and Asia
• All External and Internal secure VPN connectivity
• WAN upgrades across Europe and Asia
• WLAN upgrades across Europe and Asia
Required Skills what you need to succeed :
• Linux administration CentOS/RH
• Scripting such (Bash, Python, PowerShell etc.)
• Monitoring / Alerting / Logging Services (eg. Sensu, Nagios, Logstash, Graphite, Grafana, Kibana,PRTG)
• Strong communication skills
• Problem management
• Knowledge of network devices (hardware and vendors), network device configuration parameters, network optimization process and related KPI, network design, network modelling, change processes, assets, and configuration management processes (standards and frameworks)
• A Cisco CCNA certification is definitely a plus.
• Knowledge of relational database system PostgreSQL/MangoDB
• Task automation
• Experience with configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
• Experience with dealing with a global distributed infrastructure for critical applications where performances and latencies are critical
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Our teams are entitled to remote work 2 days per week.
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.