IT Project Manager / Client Success Manager (Full Time Position, Paris)
We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager / Client Success Manager based in Paris for the EMEA Market.
Your responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
- Work closely with Horizon teams to identify gaps & implementation risks in early project phases,
- Write specs / requirements, involve product experts & product owners when needed,
- Gather client requests and manage the workflow of tickets in our tracking tool,
- Be a key stakeholder at Horizon, acting as a link not only between customers and Horizon but also between various teams, including Sales, Product Owners, Product Experts, Client Services and Engineering.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, with a good understanding of
Information Systems and Technology
- 2 years minimum of experience in Project Management
- Strong interest in finance and Electronic Trading solutions in particular, with the ability to perform Business
- An expertise in one of the following domains is a plus : Electronic Trading, Pricing, Low Latency, Market
- Strong commitment to deliver Service & Satisfaction, including Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English and French, another European language would be highly appreciated
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.