Client Success & Account Manager – Dubai
We are currently looking for a Client Success & Account Manager based in Dubai to support the growth of Horizon in Middle East.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
1. Coordinate the delivery and implementation of our solution :
– Manage and coordinate the implementation phase of the product or new functionalities.
– Ensures that projects are delivered in respect of deliverables in respect of contract (SLA), budget and quality standard.
– Gather client requests and manage the workflow of tickets in our tracking tool,
– Follow up: budget, structure, planning, resources,
– Deploy the products at customer’s site (integration)
– Provide training to client (user and IT team).•
2. Secure the current footprint in ME by strengthening the customer satisfaction and retention of our existing clients:
– Establish and maintain new client contacts. Strengthen our current position towards our clients by expanding the scope of our implemented solutions
– Assure the highest level of satisfaction for our client,
– With the help of your privileged client relationship, identify upselling opportunities (solutions, specific components, additional services…)
– Implement a strategy to develop and strengthen client loyalty.
– Ensure that clients requests are processed in the fulfilment of our delivery and satisfaction obligations (SLA, quality, deadline, communication) in coordination with dedicated teams,
– Be the main contact for our clients,
– Manage the administrative contracts and billings monitoring,
– Promote new features, products, and the latest updates to our clients,
– Organize quarterly reviews, visits to our client’s offices, roadmaps presentations etc.,
– Identify improvement in services, offers and additional services to be achieved.
3. Contribute actively to the growth of the business in Middle East
– Identify potential clients within area of specialty. Understand and respond to potential clients’ needs and objectives.
– Leading pursuit strategies to raise awareness of the company’s full range of services to both new clients in the region.
– Responsibility will extend from the identification of an opportunity with a new client to the point that the project is successfully running under a dedicated project manager.
– Keep abreast of overall business trends, particularly the current business climate.
– Support the implementation of the local presence /office of the dedicated teams in coordination with other departments.
Skills and Requirements:
• Knowledge and familiarity with Middle East clients and typical contract terms, proposal requirements, and approach to business preferred.
• Professional experience of 7 years in Project Management in IT
• A good understanding of the finance and trading business (Principal, Agency), needs and expectations of the trading desks to support your high-level conversation with key actors (CEO, CFO, CTO, Head of Trading…)
o Strong commitment to deliver Service & Satisfaction, including Project Management skills
o Strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
o An exceptional ability to represent the Company favorably, to develop new clients, and to negotiate with C-Levels
o Strong English Communication skills (oral and written).
o Strong Arabic Communication skills (oral and written)
o Business acumen,Result-oriented, you demonstrate passion for our business and constant hunger for challenge and outstanding performance.
We are looking for autonomous and motivated individuals to become part of our team to contribute to the development of the Middle East .
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.