Client Services Engineer (VIE,Dubai)
We are currently looking for Client Services Engineer (VIE) based in Dubai to support our global market front office application.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
1. Provide the technical support for our existing clients:
– Provide professional support and investigate troubleshoot issues raised by customers :
– Analyze issues or incidents
– Define criticity and area of the issue
– Solve the tickets according the require knowledge following the proper process by escalated if needed
– Address customer requests through resolution or escalation
– Keep updated the customer about the solving process of their ticket (step, timing)
2. Coordinate the delivery and implementation of our solution :
– Ensures that projects are delivered in respect of deliverables in respect of contract (SLA), budget and quality standard.
– Gather client requests and manage the workflow of tickets in our tracking tool,
– Deploy the products at customer’s site (integration)
– Provide training to client (user and IT team).•
– Write documentation on current issues for the customer (KDB) to enhance the knowledge of the customer
Skills and Requirements:
• Graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, with a good understanding of Information Systems and Technology,
• 1-2 years minimum of experience in Client Service or Finance
• Strong interest in finance and Electronic Trading solutions,
• Knowledge of automated or algorithmic trade design or support is definitely a plus
• Knowledge of Linux operating systems and system administration and Java is definitely a plus
• Basic knowledge of any OO languages and SDLC experience is a plus
• Strong commitment to deliver Service & Satisfaction, including Project Management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong English Communication skills (oral and written).
• Strong Arabic Communication skills (oral and written)
We are looking for autonomous and motivated individuals to become part of our team to contribute to the development of the Middle East .
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.