We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager based in Hong Kong for the North Asia Market.
At Horizon, a Key Account Manager represents the entire range of our company products and services to assigned customers and ensure customer success into deploying and running Horizon Software’s solutions. In addition to usual KAM role on the market, at Horizon there is a strong emphasis on both technical and functional skills.
Your responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
• You manage and develop relationships with an existing portfolio of customers and act as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ensure that the customer requirements and needs are understood
• You work closely with Horizon teams to identify gaps & implementation risks in early project phases
• You propose new features or products to customers in order to support Horizon Software business growth,
• You are in charge of the customers’ satisfaction. You need to ensure that the clients in your portfolio are satisfied with the product and services delivered.
• You write specs / requirements, involve product experts & product owners when needed
• You gather client requests and manage the workflow of tickets in our tracking tool
• You are a key stakeholder at Horizon, acting as a link not only between customers and Horizon but also
between various teams, including Sales, Product Owners, Product Experts, Client Services and Engineering
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, with a good understanding of Information Systems and Technology
• Strong interest in finance and Electronic Trading solutions in particular, with the ability to perform Business Analysis
• An expertise in one of the following domains is a plus : Electronic Trading, Pricing, Low Latency, Market Making
• Strong commitment to deliver Service & Satisfaction, including Project Management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin spoken and written