You would like to evolve in the software sector for the financial industry?
You are passionate and aspire to a stimulating career tailored to your ambitions? Then you will find the following quite interesting!
We are currently recruiting JAVA Developer to join our Hong Kong team.
You would be dedicated to a project with one of our client : on a 2-years- based project.
You will intervene both for the maintenance of the existing systems of trading of our international client as for the implementation of new features of our solution for this client. You will be located in the teams of the client in Central.
- Migration of the existing systems used by our client, according to the choices of the client
- Participation to define the solution, architecture, components within the team to replace the existing systems
- Participation to the implementation: responsible to customize /add some components to improve the solution, to handle new needs of the customers
- Contribute to the maintenance and evolution of the platform according to the needs
- Work closely with the client’s teams and with Horizon teams : Engineering teams based in Hong Kong and France, Customer Support and Key Account Manager in Hong Kong, share expectations of the customers, trends, best practices
You are graduated from an Engineering School, in Computer Science.
You have, at least, 3- 5 years of experience in JAVA ideally in financial markets with a good knowledge in equity.
You are necessarily skilled in programming of Java or Scala, knowledgeable in RMDBS and API/Webservices. You are proficient at least in one of this following languages : Python/C++/ C#
Your knowledge of Sophis and Numerix would be appreciated.
You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and Cantonese, autonomous, rigorous, eager to learn in a passionate world.