Horizon Portfolio Manager is a portfolio management solution designed for fund managers. This solution automates the operating process, reduces related risk and provides a centralized database for managing financial information such as positions, transactions, prices and security data. The solution meets new regulation requirements that impose the broadcasting of transparent and reliable information.
Horizon Portfolio Manager aims to cover the majority of assets and responds to the needs of every user in the asset management company. This solution is a complete service, as Horizon Software commits to implementing the system and ensuring its operation.
Portfolio report generation that facilitates decision making:
- Position keeping and NAV calculation
- Asset allocation and market exposure
- Detailed portfolio reports on specific criteria (sector, geography, rating, etc.)
- Cash projection forecasting
- Report export in different formats: Excel®, PDF, Blackberry, etc.
Day-to-day management of the back-office and middle-office activity:
- Trade workflow monitoring
- Trade reconciliation
- External input control to guarantee the quality of the flow integration
- Central database management system with referential and administration management
Trade life cycle follow-up with:
- Monitoring with instant trade progress overview
- Basket order trade generation for a list of portfolios or pre-defined group of portfolios
- Order Management System (OMS)
- Customized trade status (defined by the client, e.g. “non executed”, “executed” or “confirmed”)
Audit & Compliance
Control and regulation compliance definition:
- Full audit trail by period, data type, user profile and actions with stamps
- User rights management
- Rule generation with unlimited rules monitor
- Compliance reports