Well established in Asia market with famous references, we are looking for a Sales person eager to expand our success in the region. This person will manage the entire sales lifecycle, from prospecting to closing, both for existing clients and new clients in the Asia region. In order to support our growth in the Asia Pacific region where 40% of our revenue is generated, we are looking for a Head of Sales APAC to be based in Hong Kong . Directly reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for ( non exhaustive list) :
• Identifying and implementing business strategy as target set in coordination with the Head of Sales and set up key competitive edge for the growth of APAC • Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs • Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators, leveraging high expertise and insights
• Analyzing customer behavior to adjust strategic plans and marketing activities to meet with customers’ satisfaction
• Strive to drive profitable growth and exceed expectations
2/Business Development & Sales
• Analyzing opportunities to enlarge company’s connection.
• Taking proactive action to identify current businesses trends and movement in market.
• Take in charge directly HK Customers. • Create and maintain an active pipeline of prospects and potential clients
• Building strong relationship with key customers. • Manage full sales lifecycle including: identifying and prospecting leads; outreach; selling ; managing internal resources; helping maintain the ongoing relationship and upselling solutions where warranted • Constantly bring value to widen position in a sustainable way, and build long-term partnership.
3/Coordination of Sales team and open New Market in the Area
• Managing a team of 3 people across ASIA ( 1 in Shanghai, 2 in Bangkok)
• Implement new market in the area
• Coordinating with HQ to support growth in the region.
• Facilitate the interactions between existing sites and one-team spirit
4/ People Developper
• Provide a win-win environment to inspire, attract and develop best talents
• Mentor and manage the business development team in the organization with account responsibility
• Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
• Setting objectives, performance indicators for the staff
• Boost teams and individual’s potential to improve their engagement, performance and career experience
• Act as a model, lead as coach and empower teams with integrity
– Previous experience in a sales or business development function, client facing or client support role.
– Min 10 years working in a trading software company or in banking.
– Recognized Experience and proven ability in management teams located in different sites.
– Ability to deal with various high levels stakeholders by providing them with the best services and solutions to their trading needs.
– Strong communications and excellent interpersonal skills. Team player.
– Good management of stress and ability to evolve in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
– Drive, Passion for business, Eager to outstanding performance
– Embody the values of Horizon : Teamplayer, Resourceful, Committed, Sharp, Trustworthy.
– Degrees in Finance and IT would be a plus.
– Chinese language not mandatory but would be a plus.
– Frequent travels is one part of the role.
The job is based in Hong Kong, with frequent travels in Asia.