TRADE YOUR WAY
In a world of constant change, financial institutions must rely on innovation to adapt steadily to new trading opportunities, new regulation or new markets. Our mission is to make sure that our clients cope with change with a short time to market. Horizon Software focuses on all trading businesses related to listed markets such as delta-one, structured products, cash and options market making & trading. Thanks to the combination of a complete offer of native trading functionalities and sophisticated algorithmic capabilities within the application, our clients create, test and implement automated strategies within incredibly short timescales: they trade the way they really want. This – Trade your Way – is our philosophy.
Solution Overview: a true cross asset electronic platform for principal and agency trading
At the heart of our differentiating skills, the Horizon trading platform brings together the equity, currency, commodities and derivatives capabilities to provide principal and agency traders with a single multi-asset market solutions approach.
- A proven market making solution for options, warrants, futures, ETFs and FX.
- Algo framework to run and script clients’ algos and integrate Horizon’s vol and dispersion algos as well as back- and stress-testing
- Execution & Order Management multi-asset solution with embedded algo execution strategies
- Pricing integration, position and risk analysis
- Managed Services: hosting, hardware and application management
- Leverage market-making
- Compliance and reporting
- Innovation with algo and AI trading strategies
- Focus on added-value tasks
- Timely and smarter execution
Managed & Hosted Services: agility, continuous improvement and cost efficiencies
Horizon offers an opportunity to enhance delivery capabilities whilst continuing to reduce the fixed cost base by outsourcing trading functions.
- Hosting: high performance hosting with the possibility of exchange colocation
- Hardware management: monitoring hardware and connections with the exchanges
- Application management: installation, configuration and platform upgrades
- Support to end users: 24/5 support teams ensure that the platform is always ready when required
- Cost saving and simplified setup
- Peace of mind: hosted in secure data centers
- Reliability and business continuity
- Improved efficiency of the internal technological team
Learn more how Horizon people share their professional expertise by exploring our blog. Follow Horizon Software on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all the latest news and insights.