We’re currently looking for our new HR & Coordinator in Bangkok.
- Direct responsibility for the overall Human Resources administration, coordination and evaluation of the assigned region.
- Maintains and updates human resource reports and database.
- Draft the employment contracts.
- Update employment handbooks and coordinate with country manager for office policy if needed.
- Recommends new approaches, processes and procedures to effect continual improvements in organizational and functional efficiencies.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organizational compliance as it relates to local laws.
- Participate in global HR process program with HR from other regions.
- Handles and maintains the appropriate documentation for employee relations matters and performance coaching.
- Coordinate with local recruitment agencies and job website.
- Create HR strategy for assigned region in relation with global HR.
- Being bridge between different department and different offices.
- Searching and bringing idea for talent management (training plan) of existing employees.
- Participate and organize in HR matters such as job fairs.
- Organize team-building activities.
- Support local admins and coordination with headquarters.
- Management or HR related working experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience.
- Global open minded and can do attitude.
- Willing to travel.
- Great communication skill is required.
- Good English speaking and writing skill is required (Mandarin or Cantonese optional).
- International environment experience.